Join The Team at Goodflex
Are you a Goodflex Champion?
Goodflex Production Operatives
This is a great opportunity to train as a Production Operative with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of custom-made hoses, mouldings and assemblies based in Alcester, Warwickshire.
Supplying industries such as Automotive, Bus & Truck, Off-Highway and Rail, you will join a friendly team with great working hours, overtime, structured training and regular social events.
If you would enjoy learning a skilled trade and be inspired at the thought of building high-quality products that feature on current and new designs of vehicles and machinery exported globally then this is the job for you.
You will be working closely in a dynamic team-environment to manufacture a range of products, to the customers’ requirements and in accordance with the lead times specified.
You will be responsible for part of the hose production process, but your role could also involve other duties.
Hose technician is a dynamic role so you will actively be on your feet for most of the working day and within a manufacturing centre environment.
• Constructing hoses to a dedicated manufacturing specification within the specified time provided whilst achieving international standards for product quality, efficiency and productivity.
• Work in a methodical and structured way and be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the team area you work in.
• Be conscientious at all times, continually monitoring your work for potential non-conformance and quality issues that could affect the customer
• Punctual and consistent attendance
You must be dedicated, hard-working, conscientious and keen to learn and develop. No experience is necessary as a structured training program is provided in-house. You will need to have good hand dexterity combined with a certain amount of physical strength. An interest in engineering and motorsport would be a bonus.
Goodflex Rubber Company is based on the Arden Forest Industrial Estate in Alcester. With over 20 years of trading our well-established growing business has won awards and has had year on year growth for the last 5 years. The Company with the support of the Warwickshire Growth Hub has recently relocated to significantly larger facility.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE NEW GOODFLEX MANUFACTURING FACILITY
As well as being a family-owned, owner-led business that truly understands that its people are the heart of the business, benefits of working at Goodflex Rubber Co include:
- Annual social events (Social events with partners included such as Stratford Races, Christmas Meal and Goodflex Birthday Celebrations)
- Professionally managed HR using Breathe software and Business Synergy HR consultancy
- Free confidential counselling sessions available for all employees
- Regular strategy meetings to update all staff on business updates.
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free Parking
- Branded Workwear
- First wage increase after passing or probationary period (production staff)
- £20 Contribution towards Safety boots for each employee (production staff)
- 29 days holiday per year (Including Bank holidays based on a 5 day working week)
- Gifted One additional days holiday after 3 years of service, a second additional days holiday after three years and a third additional days holiday after ten years of service.
- 4-day week available to applicable production operative staff after the passing of probation (production staff
- Inclusion in the company group life assurance policy after one year of service.
39 hour, 4-day pattern.
Starting wage of £11.00 per hour which includes a £1.00 uplift for punctuality and attendance. This increases to £11.50 per hour on passing of their probation period which is usually around 3 months depending on the candidate and rises up to £14.50 for production specialists
To apply please call Rick Whittle, Operations Manager on 01386 841480, email email@example.com or click the link to apply. Recruitment agencies please call Natalie Benwell, Commercial Manager on 01386 841480.